A day to remember.
A family run wedding venue means that you will get a more personal service when planning your big day. We pride ourselves on being just as passionate about your wedding as if it were our own.
We will help you design your whole day and give you our advice on how you can use the grounds and what you could do in each space.
From there we can advise you on decorations, caterers, make up artists, hair stylists and everything else wedding related. We work with you and your required tastes, this is your day and we will go over and above to ensure we can make anything possible.
Swarling Manor is in the most stunning rural location surrounding a 17th century manor house, complete with a marquee, a rustic barn and a romantic rose garden all nestled inside an 80 acres of beautiful kentish countryside.
We have a whole range of packages to offer you, so that you can pick the one that best suits you as a couple. We will make your ceremony and wedding/civil partnership reception completely unique to you both through the use of decorations, props and stationary.
At Swarling Manor, we are able to offer you a day as individual as you, with a flexibility to suit all possibilities.
Our hospitality, standard of service and attention to detail will ensure your wedding day is unforgettable. Set in a peaceful rural location, surrounded by glorious gardens, Swarling provides you with a wonderful venue for any event.
Bank holiday Mondays are chargeable at the Friday rate and bank holiday Fridays are charged at the Saturday rate.
Optional extra – hire of the venue the day before your wedding For exclusive 2.5 day hire of our gorgeous grounds, which allows you to have access to the grounds the day before for set up, the ‘big day’ itself and the following morning to clear away any decorations and belongings;
Prices on request – depending on availability.
- £60 per person
- Two reception drinks per person after the ceremony (on a table and served)
- BBQ or Hog Roast
- Unlimited water for the tables
- Soft drinks throughout the meal for those not drinking alcohol
- Two glasses of wine per person
- One toasting glass per person during speeches
-Have you considered having a later ceremony? Enjoy your ceremony starting at 4pm on the picturesque garden, followed by prosecco on our jubilee lawn, speeches, a BBQ or hog roast, desserts, cake cutting and then dancing the night away.
- £70 per person
- Hire of the venue from from 8am until midnight of the day
- Use of the barn, marquee and all of the lawns
- Fully staffed venue
- Fully staffed and licensed bar
- Two drinks per person after the ceremony or a Prosecco/Pimms bar
- An evening BBQ or hog roast on the lawn
- Events coordinator on the day
- A DJ / band / photographer can also be included for you on request