Are you looking for a romantic and naturally beautiful venue for an Autumnal wedding or a Winter Wonderland for your special day?
Traditional Wedding Barn
Swarling Manor’s lovingly restored barn is the perfect location for holding a Winter Wedding. The surrounding hills may be frost covered but our barn will keep your guests warm whilst our dedicated staffing team welcome them to your unique day.
Our Barn is licensed to hold civil ceremonies and we love nothing more than decorating our barn to suit your theme, decorative fairy lights, floral arch way or leaving the natural beauty of our oak beams and hops to add a rustic and country atmosphere to your day.
Guests can be greeted with a warm reception drink after your ceremony including warm cider, mulled wine or a cup of traditional tea. Of course, if you still want to raise a glass of bubbly we can make that happen for you as well!
Package based on 60-day guests, 100 evening guests includes:
- Exclusive use of venue from 10am – midnight on the chosen date
- Exclusive use of the three glorious gardens and open parkland (Weather permitting)
- Little Barn or Lawn Gazebo for your civil ceremony (Registrar fees apply separately)
- A personal wedding planner and event coordinator to help you plan your personal day.
- Two course sit down wedding breakfast by Chives Caterers
- Menu options available
- Gold gilt banquet Chairs and 5ft round tables and trestle tables.
- Linen in choice of colours
- Cake stand and knife
- Table number holders
- Sweets jars and scoops (sweets not included)
- Jars for flowers or centre pieces
- Choice of two wooden/white easels to hold table plans or signs
- Gold framed mirror for writing order of the day
- Fully staffed venue for the entirety of your event
- Decorations set up by venue staff
- Coach Cottage boosting a four poster bed overlooking the Chartham Downs complimentary for the Wedding night
- Licensed and fully stocked and served bar until 11:30pm (extendable by the hour at £150 per hour up to 3am, application dependent)
- Indulging Drinks Package including
- Two post ceremony drinks (pimms or bucks fizz)
- Half a bottle of house wine per person on the table
- A glass of Prosecco as a toasting drink for the speeches
- Children’s drinks and alternative non-alcoholic beverages include locally produced apple juice, rhubarb sparkle and elderflower presse.
Monday – Friday Weddings £6,700
Saturday or Sunday Weddings £7,700
Additional day guests £60 per adult, £25 per child. Additional courses, canapés and evening food available upon upgrade direct with Caterers.
Additional day guests £70 per adult, £25 per child. Additional courses, canapés and evening food available upon upgrade direct with Caterers.