Are you looking for a romantic and naturally beautiful venue for a Spring or Summers Wedding for your special day? Want to be surrounded by the vibrant nature of the Kentish countryside?
Swarling Manor’s Walled garden with the Manor house in the background is an idyllic setting for you guests to arrive and mingle within. Our gazebo can be decorated to suit your theme/colour scheme and we have an array of isle options including a red carpet.
The bridal party are treated to breath taking views of the natural scenery beyond Swarling Manor during their elegant Bridal entrance walking through black gates and down our characteristic steps to the Ceremony lawn.
Guests and Facilities
Guests are welcome to explore the wonderfully kept gardens whilst enjoying your drinks reception. With so much space on offer why not entertain your guests with a personalised garden game or use our standard games to keep the little ones out of mischief.
Our Marquee can be decorated to each couples preferences and the Barn the same for the evening entertainment. You will have our dedicated and professional event co-ordinator to remove any stress and ensure the smooth running of your day when you book with a passionate family run venue.
Package based on 60-day guests, 100 evening guests includes:
- Exclusive use of venue from 10am – midnight on the chosen date
- Exclusive use of the three glorious gardens and open parkland (Weather permitting)
- Little Barn or Lawn Gazebo for your civil ceremony (Registrar fees apply separately)
- A personal wedding planner and event coordinator to help you plan your personal day.
- Two course sit down wedding breakfast by Chives Caterers
- Menu options available
- Gold gilt banquet Chairs and 5ft round tables and trestle tables.
- Linen in choice of colours
- Cake stand and knife
- Table number holders
- Sweets jars and scoops (sweets not included)
- Jars for flowers or centre pieces
- Choice of two wooden/white easels to hold table plans or signs
- Gold framed mirror for writing order of the day
- Fully staffed venue for the entirety of your event
- Decorations set up by venue staff
- Coach Cottage boosting a four poster bed overlooking the Chartham Downs complimentary for the Wedding night
- Licensed and fully stocked and served bar until 11:30pm (extendable by the hour at £150 per hour up to 3am, application dependent)
- Indulging Drinks Package including
- Two post ceremony drinks (pimms or bucks fizz)
- Half a bottle of house wine per person on the table
- A glass of Prosecco as a toasting drink for the speeches
- Children’s drinks and alternative non-alcoholic beverages include locally produced apple juice, rhubarb sparkle and elderflower presse.
Monday – Thursday Weddings £9,000
Friday or Sunday Weddings £10,500
Saturday Weddings (Three course Wedding Breakfast) £11,200
Additional day guests £70 per adult, £25 per child. Additional courses, canapés and evening food available upon upgrade direct with Caterers.