Are you looking for a romantic and naturally beautiful venue for a Spring or Summers Wedding for your special day? Want to be surrounded by the vibrant nature of the Kentish countryside?
Are you looking for a romantic and naturally beautiful venue for an Autumnal wedding or a Winter Wonderland for your special day? Our grounds are breathtaking with Autumnal colours surrounding your guests. Packages are available all year round.
Swarling Manor’s Walled garden with the Manor house in the background is an idyllic setting for you guests to arrive and mingle within.
Allow our wedding co-ordinator to assist you with procuring suppliers, organising, booking florists, entertainment, caterers, favours, musicians and so much more.
Swarling Manor currently offers three package wedding options, all as transparent as each other with no hidden extra costs.
Guests and Facilities
Guests are welcome to explore the wonderfully kept gardens .
Our Marquee can be decorated to each couples preferences and the Barn the same for the evening entertainment. You will have our dedicated and professional event co-ordinator to remove any stress and ensure the smooth running of your day when you book with a passionate family run venue.
Package based on 60-day guests, 100 evening guests includes:
- Exclusive use of venue from 10am – midnight on the chosen date
- Exclusive use of the three glorious gardens and open parkland (Weather permitting)
- Little Barn or Lawn Gazebo for your civil ceremony (Registrar fees apply separately)
- A personal wedding planner and event coordinator to help you plan your personal day.
- Two course sit down wedding breakfast by Chives Caterers
- Menu options available
- Gold gilt banquet Chairs and 5ft round tables and trestle tables.
- Linen in choice of colours
- Cake stand and knife
- Table number holders
- Sweets jars and scoops (sweets not included)
- Jars for flowers or centre pieces
- Choice of two wooden/white easels to hold table plans or signs
- Fully staffed venue for the entirety of your event
- Decorations set up by venue staff
- Licensed and fully stocked and served bar until 11:30pm (extendable by the hour at £150 per hour up to 3am, application dependent)
- Indulging Drinks Package including
- Two post ceremony drinks (pimms or bucks fizz)
- Half a bottle of house wine per person on the table
- A glass of Prosecco as a toasting drink for the speeches
- Children’s drinks and alternative non-alcoholic beverages include locally produced apple juice, rhubarb sparkle and elderflower presse.
Monday - Thursday
Friday or Sunday
May - September
£9000 (Three course meal)
£10,000 (Three course meal)
October - April
Additional day guests £70 per adult, £25 per child. Additional courses, canapés and evening food available upon upgrade direct with Caterers.