With 75 acres of country wildlife space to enjoy, why not hire the venue as a blank canvas and tailor it to your desire. Our dedicated events co-coordinator will assist you along your planning journey from initial venue visit to post honeymoon photo viewing. Our staff will support you or your venue stylist in decorating the venue on the special day removing all stress from planning elements of the wedding.
We have a spectacular range of suppliers who we request you choose from to ensure your day runs smoothly and is of the upmost quality for you guests to wine, dine, dance and those all important memory prompts of photographs.
Our grounds are beautiful and the views are eye-catching and striking without needing to add anything to them. We are a versatile team, open to a plethora of wedding themes and styles in order to facilitate your dreams. Our characteristic Manor House sits as the perfect backdrop for those wishing to have a traditional wedding, as well as those wishing to have a country or vintage theme.
Bespoke hire gives you the opportunity to fine-tune all the minor details of your day. The cost is irrespective of the number of guests as our venue fee is set day and season dependent.
Contact us to arrange a viewing where you will be charmed by the venue and our events team. We hope you let us help and support you to plan and accomplish the perfect wedding day.
- Hire of Swarling manor is exclusive for your event.
- Hire of Swarling Manor covers the day of your wedding including set up in the morning, guests arriving from midday.
- Licensed bar until 11pm Monday – Thursday and Sunday. Friday and Saturday license until 11:30pm. Extendable as an optional extra.
- Hire remains until 10am the following morning for housekeeping and clearing away any decorations and belongings.
- Use of our portable PA system with wireless microphones.
- Easels both white and wooden to choose from
- Gold framed mirror for writing order of ceremony on
- Ample car parking space
- Box of necessities and niceties for the bathrooms.
- Fully stocked and staffed bar and venue throughout your wedding event.
- Wedding coordinator prior to the event and on the day.
- Our barn is beautifully decorated with Hops and fairy lights
- Use of our jars and bunting for decoration purposes
- Baby change facilities
- Garden Games
- Fairy lights and uplighters in the marquee.
- Table linen
Monday - Thursday
Friday or Sunday
May - September
October - April